Military Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Roleplays

This forum is for those who love military style roleplays. We work in close relationship with a "sister" forum called Freelance Roles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eclair_Morroiwnd
Command Sergeant Major (NCO)
Eclair_Morroiwnd

World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse Empty
PostSubject: World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse   World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:23 am

Name: Anne Black

Assumed Name: Eclair Morrowind

Occupation Before: Surgeon

Weapons Skill: Marksman with pistols .45 and under; Swords; throwing primitive weapons

Occupation Current: Travelling Zombie-Survivor Gatherer For "Silver City"

Her short blonde hair laid shaggily at the nape of her neck. Piercing amber eyes flickering left and right, scanning the area carefully. Her entire body tensed, her right hand on her pistol, her left on the hilt of her katana. She'd find an old super Wal-Mart.
"Hah! What a non-decrepit Wal-Mart. How completely incomspicuous and most definitely infested." She'd sigh, her sarcasm probably helped her from going insane. She'd slipped into the broken automatic doors, her slender form avoiding the dried blood left overs on the said door. The scent of putrifying meat filled her nostrils.
"Delicious." she'd laugh a little and head towards the back where sports equipment was kept.
"Wonder if there is a bike in here of use..." She'd hear something shudder against a shelf behind her.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Colonel (Commanding Officer)
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse   World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:50 am

Name: James Reach
Occupation Before: Army Ranger
Weapon Skill: M4A1, SCAR-H, SCAR-L, MP5, SR-25, G36C, FAMAS-G2 and all rifles similar. Also all pistols.

James' USP .45 pistol was aimed right behind the strange womens head. He was clad in his gray digital camoed BCU combat uniform. He was wearing a similarly camoed helmet with a green lens over his eye and a mic in front of his mouth. He was also wearing a gray mask over his nose and a pair of orange lensed snow-boarding goggles.

"What are you doing here? Make on move, and your Zombie meat, got it? Now turn around. very. slowly."
Back to top Go down
https://militaryrp.forumotion.com
carls murder
Lieutenant Colonel (Executive Officer)
carls murder

PostSubject: Re: World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse   World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:01 am

Name: Johnathan Calhoon
Ocupation Before: Navy Seal
Weapon Skill: Short controlled Burst, Close Quarters, and side arm marksman.

Johnathan walked out of what use to be the Managers office of the Wal-Mart.
"Whats going on out here James?"
Johnathan then saw the woman.
"First Woman we see in almost a month and you got your gun to her head? No wonder your wife left you," He said Jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Eclair_Morroiwnd
Eclair_Morroiwnd

PostSubject: Re: World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse   World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:20 pm

"Now, now. No need to be so hostile. I'm obviously not a zombie. If I was, you'd have shot me. The names Eclair Morrowind. What's yours? But before you give me that, put down the gun meathead." She'd smirk turning to face him.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse   World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:16 pm

James looked at the woman. He then pulled back the pistol's hammer, showing he wasn't putting it down.

"I knew you weren't a zombie, but if your even THINKING of stealing our supplies, I'll blow your brains on the ground and feed you to em, like I said before. By the way, drop your weapon and give it to the Commander of there."
Back to top Go down
Eclair_Morroiwnd
Eclair_Morroiwnd

PostSubject: Re: World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse   World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:20 pm

She'd laugh a bit raspily. "I'm about the only person out her you don't want to kill. I'm one of the leaders of the remaining civilizational stronghold. It might be the ONLY one left. I'm sure you've heard of the Silver City right? I gather supplies. I'm not dropping my weapons lest there be a hoard to come. Obviously ammo doesn't last forever."
Back to top Go down
Eddren
Major
Major
Eddren

Location : In your closet. See that 50.Cal Anti-Tank gun sticking out of the opening?...Yeah.

PostSubject: Re: World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse   World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:43 pm

Name: Morion Edwards
Assumed name: Phil August
Occupation before: Hacker.
Weapons skill: Home-made high explosives.
Weapons: He uses a simple air-compressor which leads into a lead pipe. The air is continually compressed until finally the valve is opened, upon which, small, deadly explosives fly through the air. Oh, yeah, and there's also the fact that just about every bit of space inside his trench-coat has a Deringer(I spelled it correctly, right?) hanging from it.
Morion was lying on a shop, one story, taking very, very careful aim. Eclair was always getting herself into trouble..He took a deep breath, then slowly let it out, squeezing(Not pulling!) the trigger. A home-made 10mm grenade flew out, breaking the already-mostly-shattered glass, and bounced off the back wall before exploding. Morion slowly pulled back, hiding. He knew how military searches for hostiles could be, and he wasn't about to let THESE two meat-heads catch him.
Back to top Go down
Eclair_Morroiwnd
Eclair_Morroiwnd

PostSubject: Re: World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse   World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:57 pm

She'd babble on in japanese about how reckless this action was. She'd sigh so much dust kicked up the two were hardly sillouhettes. Cursing loudly she'd cough and struggle to take meager cover behind a shelf.
Back to top Go down
carls murder
carls murder

PostSubject: Re: World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse   World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:04 pm

"Damn it James!" Calhoon started "Now how are we going to stay out of reach of those damned zombies if you piss people off and so they break our windows!?" he paused for a moment. "Well, looks like were on our way to this so called "Silver city" and pay our friends a nice little visit (btw petty officers arnt infantry because there navy lol)
Back to top Go down
Eddren
Major
Major
Eddren

Location : In your closet. See that 50.Cal Anti-Tank gun sticking out of the opening?...Yeah.

PostSubject: Re: World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse   World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:55 pm

((Right, sorry about that.))
Morion then took a radio communicator and stuffed it into the tube, firing it through the same window. Pulling out his own, he spoke into it. "Now, listen here. That over there is my friend. For some reason only God know why, she actually thinks that you military lot are reasonable, and would happily allow a Citizen to leave peacefully. So, instead of doing things her way, and letting her brains get blown out, I've decided I would start with my OWN form of negotiations. I like to call them; Leave her the bloody hell alone, or try picking your body-parts from the next grenade I shoot." He sighed, then, and leaned against the wall, waiting for the response.
Back to top Go down
Eclair_Morroiwnd
Eclair_Morroiwnd

PostSubject: Re: World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse   World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:52 pm

She'd collect the communication radio. "What the hell do you think your doing?! I will throw you in jail so quickly if you don't follow my orders! I'm the vice of Silver City and YOUR the moron who wanted to come with me. I don't even know why I allowed you! Get your ass in here or so help me I will bend you over my knee and bare your ass like a child before I paddle the hell out of you! Your ass will be a black one!" She'd release the button and sigh tying her hair up in a pony tail. [No racism intended there, talking about the color of the bruise ^^;;;]
"Ushi no baka..."
Back to top Go down
Eddren
Major
Major
Eddren

PostSubject: Re: World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse   World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:40 pm

"No can do. Besides, you might remember. The most you can do is ban me from Silver City..Which is fine, if you don't mind not having any explosives. Do remember, I could PROBABLY survive better along then helping you people anyway." with that he paused for a moment. "Besides, go ask your military buddy over there what he would most likely have done to any scavenger to waltz into there. Soldiers shoot first and ask questions later. It's their way."
Back to top Go down
carls murder
carls murder

PostSubject: Re: World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse   World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:56 pm

((I will only be refering to myself as calhoon due to a forgetful mind about what name i used lol))
Calhoon gave a small chuckle, "going to let them talk about you like that Reach?"
"My name is Captain Calhoon Navy Seal," he started "First name is un-important, but since you smashed our window could we tag along with you?" he paued for a second. "we have a truck with enough fuel to get us about 20 miles and tons of weapons from when we looted the gun shop down the street," he finished.
Back to top Go down
Eclair_Morroiwnd
Eclair_Morroiwnd

PostSubject: Re: World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse   World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:33 pm

She'd laugh, "Sure you can come but you military meatheads better follow my lead. I've been surviving in this world since it was created. The zombie apocolypse is something I could do in my sleep, my buddy with the explosives doesn't realize we have nuclear scientists. How educated are you on bike riding? Cars won't make it through with so many cars around. Bikes are our best bet and the better you are at them the easier it will be to kill while moving." She'd push down the radio again. "These fine gentlemen are going to join us, and i will report you to Zefer, our head council woman when we get back. Don't push me you pyromaniac."
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse   World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:13 pm

[Hey, murder.... The equivalent of a LTCOL is a CMD... Not a CPT... Thats my equivalent. XD]

Reach wasn't to happy about this descision, but he agreed never the less.

"I don't like bikes... I like hellecopters. And I just so happen to have one. Up...."

Suddenly, there was a loud boom that rattled the back wall, knocking down the racks of food. The air filled with the loud airy sound of hundreds of beasts moaning.

"Shit, I knew that was gunna wake something up, but did it really have to be a Rager?"

Grumbling, Reach grabbed a crossbow-like pistol and shot a small arrow at the hidden grenade-sniper. It had a rope tied to the back, and on a hook underneath was a bar connected to a lock-hook. He then snatched the radio from Eclair and yelled;

"That grenade woke up the hordes and now one of the big ones are breaking down the back wall! Get your ass down here!"

With that, Reach ran up and planted himself behind the door way, aiming his VHS assault rifle and firing at the oncoming undead.

"Calhoon, get her ass up onto the roof! I'll keep you covered for a bit while I wait for the other guy!"

He continued firing until his magazine was empty, quickly reloading and priming it with amazing speed.
Back to top Go down
carls murder
carls murder

PostSubject: Re: World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse   World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:46 pm

Calhoon grabed the woman by her waist "hope you dont mind me moving so fast" he said jokingly. He then pull both of them up the rope, when they got up on the roof he pulled a model 1887 out of his boot.
"use this instead of that pistol" he said as he gave her 12 extra rounds for it.
"that thing holds six at a time."
he then went back to help james.
Back to top Go down
Eddren
Major
Major
Eddren

PostSubject: Re: World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse   World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 2:18 am

There were three thumps in rapid succession, followed by white fire in three spots amongst the horde. "Get your meaty, gun-obsessed butts in your Helicopter. Don't worry about me; I always come prepared. Meet at the old Zearo-Matrix tower in the Square. That's our usual extraction-point." With that, he pulled out about fifteen Phosphorous grenades, and started rapidly firing them into the horde. "And HURRY, damn it!"
Back to top Go down
carls murder
carls murder

PostSubject: Re: World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse   World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:26 am

calhoon looked at James
"Were going to need that truck the helio makes way to much noise and will attract a small horde no matter where we land!"
Calhoon then turned around a blasted the head of a zombie right off its shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse   World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 1:01 pm

After firing a few more rounds into the heads of a few more Zombies, Reach turned and said to Calhoon

"I said we're taking the heli, Commander."

He then began walking inside. He slammed the door shut behind Calhoon and turned around. The moment he did so, the back wall collapse with a shuddering thud. In the midst of the rubble was a beast who's legs were the size of tree trunks and the same with his arms.

"Ahhh... Shit..."
Back to top Go down
carls murder
carls murder

PostSubject: Re: World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse   World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 1:15 pm

"Shit!" Calhoon shouted, "You take off and go pick up our new friend, im going to get that lady from the roof, we can still save the guns, and ill take her straight to Silver city." He stoped... "what did she say her name was?"
Back to top Go down
Eclair_Morroiwnd
Eclair_Morroiwnd

PostSubject: Re: World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse   World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:46 pm

She'd drop through a hole in the cealing jumping down in such a way that she didn't feel the shock of the twenty foot drop severing the head of any zombie that happened to get in her way. Her swords only appeared as a silver streak as they claimed the undead lives of all who stood in her was as she cleared a path to her new commrades.

"Sorry I got sick of waiting. Where did you say that helicopter is?"
The adrenaline was still coursing through her as she gripped her duel katanas, slaughtering and that came towards them.
Back to top Go down
carls murder
carls murder

PostSubject: Re: World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse   World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:29 pm

"Me and you are taking the truck straight to Silver City, James is taking the helio to pick up your friend, If you wana talk to your friend we have radios in both the helio and the truck."
Calhoon turned right and pierced a 3 inch hole in the head of a zombie using a pole that was once used for hanging clothing but was modified for close range zombie killing action.
"Here we are." Calhoon said as they reached the truck. "This puppy is filled with weapons, and has a full tank...How ever its armored to the bone so it only goes 20 miles per tank..."
Back to top Go down
Eddren
Major
Major
Eddren

PostSubject: Re: World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse   World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 6:03 pm

"Not that I honestly trust them.." he muttered. "I'm about thirty yards from your location, inside that abandoned three-story bakery. Don't ask me where the Pillsbury Dough-Boy got the money for the extra two stories. I'll meet you up top. Try not to get your brains ripped out, alright?" With one last Phosphorous grenade, he pulled out a fragmentation grenade, pointing it west of their position, and began firing off all his grenades. "Hope the noise does the trick.."
Back to top Go down
carls murder
carls murder

PostSubject: Re: World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse   World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:26 pm

There was a loud explosion of metal as the truck burst through the garage door.
"I have always wanted to do that!" Calhoon shouted. Just then there was an explosion about 50 yards west from there location.
"That friend of yours is quite the explosives junkie, now where is this 'Silver City'"
Back to top Go down
Eclair_Morroiwnd
Eclair_Morroiwnd

PostSubject: Re: World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse   World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:12 pm

"Okay, so about this truck. What about all the other CARS on the ROAD?" She'd sigh shaking her head. "Do you not understand the fact that we cant move all those cars. Bikes are the best option."
[For you underlings that, refer to the zombie survival guides for your information. The one with the green cover is the most accurate.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse   World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse Empty

Back to top Go down

World War Z - The Zombie Apocolypse
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Military Roleplays :: 2046+-
Jump to: