Military Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Roleplays

This forum is for those who love military style roleplays. We work in close relationship with a "sister" forum called Freelance Roles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning of the End

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rogue
Colonel (Commanding Officer)
Rogue

The Beginning of the End Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 4:14 pm

Name: Johnathan Hughes
MOS: Infantry
Weapon: SCAR-L 4x ACOG Scope, M203 GL Attachment. USP .45 Pistol.
Bio: Having been enlisted for four years, John finally switched to Active Duty. He joined after going through 4 years of AROTC so he came out a 2nd Lieutenant. After 5 years, he was promoted to Captain.

John walked slowly up the stairs, rifle lifted, gun-fire in every direction. The team outside was meant to cover the activity in the building and was doing a job. He approched the door and nodded to his teamate.

"Breach and clear on three. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
https://militaryrp.forumotion.com
Eddren
Major
Major
Eddren

Location : In your closet. See that 50.Cal Anti-Tank gun sticking out of the opening?...Yeah.

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:31 pm

Name: Zaen Lelu
MOS: Infantry
Weapon: SCAR-L(Oddly plain...Oh, yeah, except for the small, odd, box hanging from it.)
Bio: Zaen was a French immigrant. His parents were killed in a covert operation carried out by the British, in an attempt to silence them. Since then, Zaen has joined the US military, with the aspiration of finding out what it was his parents knew.

"Confirmed. On three, we breach. Confirm. This is a free-fire zone, correct?" He was leaning against the wall, gun pointed at the door. He tapped the box once, hearing a rattle. Nodding, he looked over at his CO. "Three Shrapnel left, sir. Just tell me when to use 'em."
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:18 pm

Johnathan nodded, then placed his left hand on the knob, never dropping the sight of his rifle

"Roger. 3, 2, 1, BREACH!"

With that, he twisted the nob and kicked the door open. He rushed into the room, firing on the guards that were completely unaware of what was happening. Two dropped but two remained.
Back to top Go down
Eddren
Major
Major
Eddren

Location : In your closet. See that 50.Cal Anti-Tank gun sticking out of the opening?...Yeah.

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 2:20 am

Johnathan jumped from the door to cover, finally poking his head out. He swung his gun, squeezing the trigger for only a split second. Five bullets fired; Two men fell. "Tangos down. Shall I secure the area, sir? There are likely more hostiles hidden on this floor."
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 1:05 pm

Hughes ran to the window on the far wall and checked the area around them. Gunfire was going off in the houses underneath and around his position, firing at the armored unit that was causing a rather impressive distraction.

"No, but two eyes on the door. We're hear for him. Nothing else."
Back to top Go down
Eddren
Major
Major
Eddren

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 6:07 pm

Zaen nodded, picking up a table and tossing it in front of the doorway with a clatter. He then began picking up chairs, throwing them in front of the table, before finally taking position behind the table. "It's not much, but it might reduce visibility of my vitals."
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:47 pm

Hughes nodded.

"Roger. I'll get the rappels hooked up and we'll get outta here."

He then peeked out the window and saw a group of hostiles running into the building. He aimed his rifle and unloaded a few shots. They fell but 10 more took their place. One had an RPK that unloaded onto his window, forcing him down into cover.

"Shit, Major! Get over here and help me out, I'm pinned down like a fuckin tack is in me!"
Back to top Go down
carls murder
Lieutenant Colonel (Executive Officer)
Lieutenant Colonel (Executive Officer)
carls murder

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 7:58 pm

Name: Robert Moore
MOS: Communications Officer
Weapon: None
Call Sign: Frosty

LTC. Moore was watching the feed from both Huges and Lelu's shoulder cams. He then slid his chair over to the next computer screen that was getting a feed from all the security cameras within the building.

"Sir in the next room there is five Tangos all armed to the teeth. I suggest a flash before running in."

Moore looked at the screen to the right of that screen and taped in some codes. The lights in the room with the five went dark.

"Okay sir now I just got done turning off the lights in that room, they looked confused so again, I would toss a flash then go Night Vision."
Back to top Go down
Eddren
Major
Major
Eddren

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:07 pm

Zaen leapt back, pulled a grenade out of the box, pulled the pin, and lobbed it at the guy. "Roger that." Twisting, he pulled a flashbang from one of the pouches on his vest, and threw it into the room, turning his head and covering his ears.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 3:21 pm

[You guys do realize we barricaded that room... And I'm kinda in the middle of being heavily shot at....]
Back to top Go down
Eddren
Major
Major
Eddren

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:31 pm

Rogue, carefully re-read my post.))
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:44 pm

[Yes... They're outside....... Not in a different room... Nor did we leave, I said we're going out through the window.]
Back to top Go down
Eddren
Major
Major
Eddren

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:32 am

Zaen leapt back, pulled a grenade out of the box, pulled the pin, and lobbed it at the guy. I didn't put that in there randomly.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the End
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Military Roleplays :: 2000-2045-
Jump to: